Founder & Principal
Born and raised in the suburbs of Minneapolis, MN, Patrick Williams has over 35 years of experience beginning his career in 1985. Throughout his career he has assisted middle market businesses with their corporate retirement plans.
He has experience with defined contribution 401(k) profit sharing, defined benefit plans, ESOP and 403(b) plans.
Patrick has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF® professional designation of ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY® (AIF) from the Foundation for Fiduciary Studies in association with Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh. The AIF® designation is the mark of commitment to a standard of investment excellence.
- Past President of the Minnesota Association of Health Underwriters
- Founding member of Minnesota & Florida Fiduciary Roundtable
- Honda Ambassador with the Honda Golf Classic
- Member Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Published illustrator and author